Stop allowing dry hair to hold you back from enjoying your natural hair. Let's work on putting an end to dry hair and breakage.
If you're ready to stop wasting time on videos, blogs, hair products and techniques that aren't giving you desired results, we should talk.
You and I will work together one-on-one to discusss your current regimen, health and lifestyle.
During our call, you can ask me as many questions as you like about your hair health.
You will see improved results in the health of your hair within a matter of days.
"Since following the regimen that Adeola provided to me after attending her video call, breakage in my hair has reduced and I can definitely say that my hair is healthier. What is great about the regimen is that it is not a cookie cutter, but one catered to my hair needs and lifestyle. Adeola took the time to teach me about hair health and how to build a regimen that will work best with my busy schedule".
Moisture at Last is a one-on-one coaching session designed for ladies with type 4 hair who have been struggling with dry natural hair for at least 6 months. Despite all the help available for free online, you still can't get a handle over dry 4c hair. You are tired of unmanageable hair that breaks consistently and you would like to have your hair stay moisturized for at least 24 hours.
How does soft moisturized hair within 24 hours and for 30 days afterwards sounds?
1. You have Type 4 Natural Hair
2. You have been struggling with dry hair and breakage for at least 6 consecutive months
3. You are ready to stop shopping around for free hair information
4. You are ready to invest in your hair education
5. You will implement the advice given in the session on a consistent basis
"Thanks a lot. I have learned a lot from you and I believe from now on, my hair will never be the same way it used to be!"
1. You will be taken to the checkout page
2. We will both receive an email confirmation of your order.
3. You will also receive an imediate download of a hair checklist which has a list of tools and products you will need to take care of your hair. We'll go over it during the call.
4. I will send you a welcome email within 24 hours after that
5. This email will consist of the following:
- A 7 days regimen guide. We will review it during the call
- Questionnaire about you and your hair so that I can understand you better
- Calender link to book an available time slot
6. We will confirm the call
7. We will have the call, up to one hour long. I will ask you a series of questions to get to know where the problem is so that I can create a customized regimen for your specific hair needs and lifestyle.
8. After the call, I will provide you with a follow up report within 3 days of the call
9. You can ask me any questions and follow up with me within 30 days after the call
"I appreciate the opportunity to take your program. I am anxious to know more and stay educated about my natural hair"
Hi, I'm Adeola!
As a Naturalista with Type 4c hair, I know what it's like to have dry hair. You see, prior to going natural, I knew NOTHING about my hair.
I struggled with my hair a lot in the first couple years that I went natural. My natural hair was almost impossible to work with. It was consistently dry, hard to style and comb. I also had a lot of breakage which made my hair to look like it wasn’t growing.
Fortunately, everything changed for me when I decided to take control of my hair.
There's no reason why you should allow dry hair to keep you from enjoying your natural hair. The good news is that I'm here to ensure that you enjoy your natural hair starting from today! So, if you're ready to leave dry hair behind, be sure to get in touch with me right away.
"Thank you so much for the lessons. They're informative and helpful"