"I’ve read a lot, watched a lot of YouTube and done a lot of research. But my very thick 4C hair doesn’t want to grow long and it doesn’t want to stay moisturised."
"I have been dealing with dry hair for a long time and no matter what I do, I'm still dealing with this issue. I have 3C high porosity hair and moisture doesn't stay for long."
"My hair is actually very very hard and dry to a fault. I saw a lot of videos about LCO and LOC methods and what kind of porosity my hair has, but my hair is still dry".
"Afer watching many YouTube videos, I came to realize that most are unrealistic. Because it's either the products they recommend isn't available to me or realistic or the methods are just not appropriate for my hair type"
"I have come to realize that buying products or even going to the hair dresser is not solving my dry hair problem, it's just costing me more money."
"I have very thick and dry hair, and no matter what product I use, I find that my hair loses the moisture within a few hours. I have gone through so many products, but my hair is still dry. And now the breakage won't let my hair grow".
"I want to stop my hair from feeling so dry because sadly, my hair has always been dry. I would like to stop the breakage as well and have the hair I've always wanted."
"l really need help with my hair, it is so dry and unmanageable, regardless of how often I moisturize it"
"I just want to stop hiding under this wig"
Seven days to moisture retention is a seven days email program that I have created to show you how you can stop struggling with dry hair and learn how to manage your hair so that dry hair is no longer a problem.
It is a step-by-step program that I have put together to teach you about the technicalities of your hair so that you understand the nature of your hair and why it's constantly dry.
This is a unique program because it doesn't regurtitate what you've already seen online. I dive deep to explain why your hair constantly feels dry and how to use hair products to your advantage.
This isn't a quick tip program, but a system that you can use over and over again.
1. Why is my 4c hair always dry? The three unique reasons why your hair constantly feels dry and what to do about it.
<span style="font-family: Montserrat, sans-serif;">2. Why you still haven't found a solution to your dry hair days, despite watching loads of YouTube videos with thousands of views and after trying out expensive and highly rated hair products
3. LOC vs LCO: What is the best moisturizing method for your hair?
4. Unlearning everything you've been told about porosity and how they don't play a role in dry hair.
5. The role of protein in extremely dry hair and the only protein treatment that I recommend
6. Five types of hair products that you need to have in your hair regimen and how to select the best hair products for your hair
7. Alternative products that will give you instant hydration when your hair product stops working.
8. How to develop a moisture retention regimen and habit that keeps your hair consistently soft and moisturized.